FEP1: report your medical condition
Report certain types of medical conditions to DVLA if you're a car driver or motorcyclist.
Ref: FEP1 PDF, 304KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form to report these medical conditions:
- convulsions, seizures and fits
- petit mal and grand mal
- déjà vu
- blackouts and fainting (syncope)
Check the list of health conditions if yours isn’t listed.
Use a different form to report these conditions if you have a lorry, bus or coach licence.
Find out what happens after you tell DVLA.
Published: 6 March 2013
Updated: 8 February 2017
- PDF updated
- PDF updated.
- The form has been completely revised.
- Question 3 updated to include epilepsy.
- Changes have been made to questions 3h (i) - (iv) on page 3, the new DVLA logo has also been added.
- Changes have been made to questions 3F and G, page numbers added and information on return sheet updated.
- First published.