Notice 301: civil penalties for contraventions of customs law
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export notices: numerical order, Import and export notices: alphabetical order, and International freight industry and businesses making customs declarations
- First published:
- 5 November 2012
- Last updated:
- 15 December 2016, see all updates
This notice explains how we calculate and notify customs civil penalties for contraventions of EC and national legal requirements.
This notice cancels and replaces Notice 301 (September 2008).
Published: 5 November 2012
Updated: 15 December 2016
- Postal address to send form C285 changed.
- Address at 6.1 has been updated.
- Minor amendments including the address for suggestions.
- First published.