Example Disability Living Allowance uprating letter
Example customer letter sent to Disability Living Allowance (DLA) claimants when their benefit is uprated.
PDF, 296KB, 8 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 33.7KB, 7 pages
This example letter is sent to Disability Living Allowance (DLA) claimants when their benefit is uprated and gives the following information:
- proof of entitlement to the benefit
- information about current DLA rates
- changes of circumstances that must be reported
- who to contact in case of queries or further information about DLA
- important information about the introduction of Personal Independence Payment and how it will replace DLA