Guide aimed at all those involved in the process and concerned with the procedural aspects of examining a local plan.
PDF, 305KB, 59 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide includes information on:
- the plan submission
- preparation and initial examination
- before commencement of the hearings
- hearing sessions
- the inspector’s report
- fact check report for the local planning authority
- delivery of the final report
- withdrawal of the plan
- suspension of the examination