Research and analysis
Evaluation of the draft ESF operational programme 2007 to 2013
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- ESF 2007 to 2013: evaluation strategy and research, Poverty and social justice, and Employment
- First published:
- 1 March 2007
This looks at whether the draft programme is relevant, effective and likely to make a difference in terms of social and economic needs.
Ex-ante evaluation of the ESF convergence, competitiveness and employment operational programme in England 2007 to 2013
PDF, 595KB, 103 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This ex-ante (before the event) evaluation looks at whether the draft England Operational Programme:
- is relevant – in terms of the activities to be undertaken in relation to the challenges and needs of the region/sector
- is effective – in that there are clear objectives for the programme which can be realistically achieved within the constraints of the budget
- will have an effect – whether the potential outcomes will “make a difference” in the medium to longer term in relation to wider social and economic needs
Published: 1 March 2007