Environmental swab scheme: current distribution
- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Proficiency testing for food, water and environmental microbiology
- 9 September 2015
- Last updated:
- 25 April 2017, see all updates
This external quality assessment (EQA) scheme is suitable for laboratories that routinely examine environmental swabs.
MS Word Document, 180KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This scheme is suitable for laboratories that analyse:
- swabs for hygiene indicator organisms from both random and template areas
- swabs for pathogens
Published: 9 September 2015
Updated: 25 April 2017
- Replaced ES6 request form with ES7 form.
- Updated with environmental swab scheme: distribution ES6 request form.
- Added environmental swab scheme: distribution ES5 request form.
- Updated with distribution ES4 request form.
- Added environmental swab scheme: distribution ES3 request form.
- Added environmental swab scheme: distribution ES2 request form.
- First published.