When the Environment Agency assesses its regulatory impact on businesses using business impact target (BIT) assessments.
Use these publications to find out how the Environment Agency assesses the financial impacts on business of changes to its regulatory practices.
It includes the Environment Agency’s:
- list of all qualifying regulatory provisions (QRPs)
- verified BIT scores for QRPs
- summary of non-qualifying regulatory provisions
Published: 30 May 2017
Updated: 12 September 2017
- Published the validated BIT score for the revised fire prevention plan guidance.
- We've published our non-qualifying regulatory provisions summary for 2015 to 2017.
- First published.