England Coast Path in the west of England
- Natural England
- Part of:
- England Coast Path: improving public access to the coast, England Coast Path: Aust to Brean Down, England Coast Path: Portland to Lulworth, England Coast Path: Lulworth Cove to Highcliffe, England Coast Path: Lyme Regis to Rufus Castle, and England Coast Path: Brean Down to Minehead
- 31 March 2015
- Last updated:
- 21 June 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
Find out about Natural England's progress with improving coastal access.
PDF, 1.11MB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The map shows the stretches and provisional timings for improving coastal access in the west of England. Use the links in the table below to find out more information about each stretch.
|Aust to Brean Down||Stage 2 and 3: Develop and Propose|
|Brean Down to Minehead||Open to the public|
|Lyme Regis to Rufus Castle||Stage 4: Determine|
|Rufus Castle on Portland to Lulworth Cove||Open to the public|
|Lulworth Cove to Kimmeridge Bay||Stage 2 and 3: Develop and Propose|
|Kimmeridge Bay to Highcliffe||Stage 4: Determine|
Published: 31 March 2015
Updated: 21 June 2017
- Kimmeridge Bay to Highcliffe is now at stage 4.
- Replaced map with new version showing that the Brean Down to Minehead stretch is open to the public.
- Updated map. Work has started on the Lulworth Cove to Highcliffe stretch.
- First published.
From: Natural England
Part of: England Coast Path: improving public access to the coast England Coast Path: Aust to Brean Down England Coast Path: Portland to Lulworth England Coast Path: Lulworth Cove to Highcliffe England Coast Path: Lyme Regis to Rufus Castle England Coast Path: Brean Down to Minehead