- Natural England
- Part of:
- England Coast Path: Cremyll to Kingswear, England Coast Path: Combe Martin to Marsland Mouth, Coastal access in Cornwall: St Mawes to Cremyll, Coastal access in Cornwall: Penzance to St Mawes, Coastal Access in Cornwall: Newquay to Penzance Coastal Access in Cornwall: Marsland Mouth to Newquay, England Coast Path: Kingswear to Lyme Regis, England Coast Path: Minehead to Combe Martin, and England Coast Path: improving public access to the coast
- 6 September 2012
- Last updated:
- 30 June 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
Find out about Natural England's progress with improving coastal access.
PDF, 574KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This region has the South West Coast Path national trail along its coastline.
Find out about the work being carried out to improve public access to each stretch of the coast in the south west of England.
|Minehead to Combe Martin||Stage 4: Determine|
|Combe Martin to Marsland Mouth||Stage 1: Prepare|
|Marsland Mouth to Newquay||Stage 1: Prepare|
|Newquay to Penzance||Stage 1: Prepare|
|Penzance to St Mawes||Stage 2 and 3: Develop and Propose|
|St Mawes to Cremyll||Stage 1: Prepare|
|Cremyll to Kingswear||Stage 1: Prepare|
|Kingswear to Lyme Regis||Stage 4: Determine|
Published: 6 September 2012
Updated: 30 June 2017
- Page updated to show work has started on the final 4 stretches.
- Updated table to show Minehead to Combe Martin stretch is now at stage 4.
- Page updated to show work has started on the St Mawes to Cremyll stretch.
- Updated table to show Kingswear to Lyme Regis has reached stage 4.
- Updated table; Penzance to St Mawes stretch has moved to Stage 2 and 3: Develop and Propose
- Updated page: work has started on the Penzance to St Mawes stretch
- Replaced map with updated version.
- Two new stretches started: Minehead to Combe Martin and Kingswear to Lyme Regis.
- Added revised map showing stretches where work will start in 2015 to 2016.
- First published.
From: Natural England
Part of: England Coast Path: Cremyll to Kingswear England Coast Path: Combe Martin to Marsland Mouth Coastal access in Cornwall: St Mawes to Cremyll Coastal access in Cornwall: Penzance to St Mawes Coastal Access in Cornwall: Newquay to Penzance Coastal Access in Cornwall: Marsland Mouth to Newquay England Coast Path: Kingswear to Lyme Regis England Coast Path: Minehead to Combe Martin England Coast Path: improving public access to the coast