England Coast Path in the south west of England
- Natural England
- Part of:
- England Coast Path: Minehead to Combe Martin, England Coast Path: Kingswear to Lyme Regis, Coastal access in Cornwall: Penzance to St Mawes, and England Coast Path: improving public access to the coast
- First published:
- 6 September 2012
- Last updated:
- 28 October 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
Find out about Natural England's progress with improving coastal access.
PDF, 709KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This region has the South West Coast Path national trail along its coastline.
Find out about the work being carried out to improve public access to each stretch of the coast in the south west of England.
|Minehead to Combe Martin||Stage 2 and 3: Develop and Propose|
|Penzance to St Mawes||Stage 1: Prepare|
|Kingswear to Lyme Regis||Stage 2 and 3: Develop and Propose|
Published: 6 September 2012
Updated: 28 October 2016
- Updated page: work has started on the Penzance to St Mawes stretch
- Replaced map with updated version.
- Two new stretches started: Minehead to Combe Martin and Kingswear to Lyme Regis.
- Added revised map showing stretches where work will start in 2015 to 2016.
- First published.