Enforcement appeals dealt with by written representations: taking part
- Planning Inspectorate
- Part of:
- Taking part in a planning, listed building or enforcement appeal and Planning system
- First published:
- 6 March 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2016, see all updates
How to take part in an enforcement or lawful development certificate appeal proceeding by written representations.
Guide to taking part in enforcement appeals and lawful development certificate appeals proceeding by written representations
PDF, 274KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide explains :
- how you can make your views known
- who decides an appeal and what are the rules
- what is considered
- contact us
Published: 6 March 2014
Updated: 6 April 2016
- The guides have been updated to amend the hyperlinks from Planning Portal to GOV.UK and to reflect that fact that from 1 October 2013, the need to obtain conservation area consent for the demotion of an unlisted building in a conservation area was replaced by the need to obtain planning permission.
- First published.