Enforcement appeals dealt with by a hearing: taking part
- Planning Inspectorate
- Part of:
- Taking part in a planning, listed building or enforcement appeal and Planning system
- First published:
- 6 March 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 April 2016, see all updates
How to take part in an enforcement or lawful development certificate appeal proceeding by a hearing.
Guide to taking part in enforcement appeals and lawful development certificate appeals proceeding by a hearing
PDF, 306KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guide explains :
- how you can make your views known
- who decides an appeal and what are the rules
- what is considered
- contact us
Published: 6 March 2014
Updated: 6 April 2016
- The guides have been updated to amend the hyperlinks from Planning Portal to GOV.UK and to reflect that fact that from 1 October 2013, the need to obtain conservation area consent for the demotion of an unlisted building in a conservation area was replaced by the need to obtain planning permission.
- First published.