- Department of Energy & Climate Change
- Part of:
- Energy Technology List (ETL): product types and Energy demand reduction in industry, business and the public sector
- 1 February 2014
Product descriptions for equipment eligible for the Energy Technology List, including air source, water source and ground source heat pumps.
Ref: ECA761 PDF, 868KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Leaflet explains the 7 sub-technologies within the heat pump technology category included in the scheme:
- air source
- split and multi-split including variable refrigerant flow (VRF)
- gas-engine-driven split and multi-split including VRF
- air to water
- water source (internal water loop only) – split and multi-split including VRF
- ground source.
- brine to water (indirect closed-loop heat exchanger, buried in the ground)
- heat pump dehumidifiers
See the Energy Technology Product List for the eligible products in this category, listed by brand name.
See the Energy Technology Criteria List.
Published: 1 February 2014