The UK wants to be more energy efficient. Overseas investment and expertise can help with expanding renewable and low carbon energy in the UK.
With growing demand globally for energy, the UK is always looking to develop and prepare its energy networks for the future. There are major investment opportunities for overseas companies and investors to become part of the UK’s energy supply chain.
This guide outlines areas where investment opportunities exist and includes:
- heat networks
- energy distribution
- energy networks and the UK’s low carbon committment
- new opportunities for investment
- smart energy systems
- transmission opportunities
- distribution opportunities
- demand management opportunities
- government help for companies
- contacting the Department for International Trade (DIT) for help