Employer satisfaction survey: provider guidance
To assist providers in the implementation of this year’s employer satisfaction survey.
PDF, 139KB, 18 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The employer satisfaction survey asks employers to rate their satisfaction with different aspects of training delivered by individual college and training organisations. This enables employers to make comparison between them.
The employer satisfaction survey 2016 to 2017 will start on Monday 27 March 2017.
Building on the success of the ‘provider-led’ approach in recent years, the Skills Funding Agency will again ask colleges and training organisations to administer the employer satisfaction survey 2017 to their employers in the first instance, followed by an ‘agency-supported’ phase, if needed.
There are a number of changes to how the employer satisfaction survey 2017 will be administered this year, which will affect colleges and training organisations taking part.
The Skills Funding Agency has published this document to help you to:
- administer the employer satisfaction survey (during the ‘provider-led’ phase)
- help you to update your employer list (if you do not meet the minimum response levels during the ‘provider-led’ approach)
Published: 26 February 2014
Updated: 8 February 2017
- Updated employer satisfaction survey provider guidance.
- Updated with employer satisfaction survey 2015 to 2016 information.
- The employer satisfaction survey 2014 to 2015 will now start on Friday, 27 March 2015.
- Updated provider guidance for the Employer Satisfaction Survey 2015.
- First published.