Early years national funding formula: allocations and guidance
How much funding local authorities will get for the financial year 2017 to 2018, and guidance to help them implement the funding changes.
These documents are for local authorities. They provide:
- a breakdown of early years national funding formula (EYNFF) funding allocations for the financial year 2017 to 2018 (together with formula-only allocations)
- a step-by-step guide on the data we used to calculate the allocations
- operational guidance to help local authorities implement the changes we’ve introduced as part of the EYNFF
- a technical note that explains the method we used to calculate the allocations
- information on the maintained nursery schools (MNS) data assurance exercise that runs from 9 March 2017 to 30 March 2017