Dedicated schools grant (DSG): 2017 to 2018
- Education Funding Agency and Education and Skills Funding Agency
- Part of:
- Funding allocations to local authorities paid outside of the local government finance settlement 2017 to 2018
- 20 December 2016
- Last updated:
- 5 April 2017, see all updates
- Applies to:
How much funding local authorities are getting for their schools budget for the 2017 to 2018 financial year.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
PDF, 239KB, 13 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 142KB
PDF, 278KB, 13 pages
The dedicated schools grant (DSG) gives local authorities money to fund the schools that they manage.
The allocations document gives a breakdown of how much DSG funding local authorities are getting for the 2017 to 2018 financial year.
The pupil number tool will help local authorities view how many pupils there are in their area.
The conditions of grant document explains the conditions that local authorities must meet to be able to receive DSG funding.
The technical note explains how we calculated these DSG allocations.
The pupil number information explains what pupil numbers we used to calculate these DSG allocations.
Published: 20 December 2016
Updated: 5 April 2017
- Dedicated schools grant (DSG): 2017 to 2018 financial year allocations updated with position at March 2017.
- Publication of updated pupil number tool.
- Updated to include the pupil number tool document.
- First published.