Report your medical condition (form DR1V)

Report alcohol problems to DVLA if you're a lorry, bus or coach driver.



This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form to report alcohol problems or other related conditions.

Use a different form to report these conditions if you have a car or motorcycle licence.

Find out what happens after you tell DVLA.

View the full list of health conditions.

Published 1 April 2012
Last updated 13 February 2019 + show all updates
  1. Updated English and Welsh pdf.
  2. PDF updated.
  3. Added translation
  4. Added translation
  5. Changes at Q3a-c and page numbers have been added.
  6. First published.