- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- National Energy Efficiency Data-Framework (NEED) and Energy and climate change: evidence and analysis
- 26 June 2014
- Last updated:
- 27 July 2017, see all updates
Methodology used for analysis of domestic NEED, including how estimates of domestic electricity and gas consumption are produced.
PDF, 767KB, 44 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Domestic National Energy Efficiency Data-Framework (NEED) methodology note outlining the methodology used for analysis of domestic NEED, including how estimates of domestic electricity and gas consumption by property attributes and household characteristics are produced. It also sets out the methodology used for estimating the saving in gas consumption following installation of retro-fit energy efficiency measures (such as cavity wall insulation, loft insulation).
Published: 26 June 2014
Updated: 27 July 2017
- Latest methodology note added.
- Latest methodology note added
- June 2015 edition published.
- First published.