Guidance for members of the public and a list of accredited chargepoint suppliers and their chargepoints eligible under the domestic chargepoint grant up to 31 August 2014.
This document contains a list of accredited chargepoint suppliers and their chargepoints eligible under the domestic recharging scheme which was in place until 31 August 2014. It also contains a short questions and answers section.
A successor scheme, called the Electric vehicle homecharge scheme, has been launched and began on 1 September 2014.
- Domestic chargepoint grant guidance
- Government funding for residential on-street charging for plug-in vehicles a guide for members of the public
- Grant fund for the installation of plug-In vehicle charging infrastructure at train stations
- Grant scheme for the installation of plug-in vehicle chargepoints on the UK government and wider public sector estate
- Grants to provide residential on-street and rapid chargepoints for plug-in vehicles guidance for local authorities
- Plug-in car and van grants
- Ultra-low emission vehicles