Detentions of UK merchant ships by MCA
- Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- Part of:
- Prosecutions and detentions: MCA enforcement policy and information and Maritime sector
- First published:
- 1 May 2014
- Last updated:
- 6 August 2015, see all updates
Data for Maritime and Coastguard Agency detentions of merchant ships in UK ports as a result of UK flag state inspections.
UK MS Detentions 2009 - 06 2015
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The data file can be downloaded or viewed online. The file is updated with the latest detentions on a quarterly basis.
You’ll find details of:
- date of detention
- place of detention
- vessel name
- IMO number
- company name / owner
- class society
- number of deficiencies
Published: 1 May 2014
Updated: 6 August 2015
- Latest UK Merchant Ship detentions to June 2015 added
- UK MS Detentions 2009 to 12 2014
- Updated to include detentions to June 2014
- First published.