Data for Maritime and Coastguard Agency detentions of fishing vessels in UK and foreign ports as a result of UK flag state inspections.
UK FV Detentions 2009 - 09 2015
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The data file can be downloaded or viewed online. The file is updated with the latest detentions on a quarterly basis.
You’ll find details of:
- date of detention
- place of detention
- vessel name
- official number
- length of vessel
- company name / owner
- number of deficiencies
Published: 1 May 2014
Updated: 10 November 2015
- Updated for detentions to 30 September 2015
- Updated for latest UK Fishing Vessel detentions to 30 June 2015
- UK FV Detentions 2009 to 12 2014
- Updated to include detentions to 30 September 2014
- Detention list updated to June 2014
- First published.