Government procurement card spend over £500: February 2013
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- HMRC Government Procurement Card departmental spending over £500
- First published:
- 1 December 2012
- Last updated:
- 25 April 2013, see all updates
Monthly details of HMRC expenditure with suppliers via Government Procurement Card (GPC) covering transactions that exceed £500.
Actual transactions exceeding £500: February 2013
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The spreadsheet below sets out details of HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) expenditure with suppliers via Government Procurement Card (GPC) covering transactions that exceed £500 during February 2013.
Published: 1 December 2012
Updated: 25 April 2013
- Added detail for February 2013
- Updated to include January 2013 data (nil return)
- Updated documents to include details from December 2012.
- First published.