The Prime Minister wishes to appoint an individual of high calibre who has the necessary experience to provide strategic leadership and direction to the DDRB in fulfilling its function as a public body.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- chairing experience
- a successful record of leadership and achievement
- proven senior level experience in business, finance or human resources
- intellectual flexibility
- ability to analyse and interpret information
- independence of thought and effective influencing and communication skills
- an appreciation of public sector reward
- high standards of corporate and personal conduct
- ability to work in a team
Time and pay
Time commitment for these posts is likely to be around 15 days a year for which an attendance allowance of £350 per day is payable. Reimbursement for travel and subsistence is also payable. Meetings are held in London and there are visits to NHS organisations across the UK.
How to apply
If you require an alternative format such as Braille, large print or audio please call Samantha Alcock on 0113 254 5845 quoting the reference number A12-24.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on 26 November 2012.
This appointment is regulated by The Commissioner for Public Appointments.
Read more about non-executive appointments.
We value and promote diversity and are committed to equality of opportunity for all and appointments made on merit.