Details about the DfE HR/Payroll software solution and provider.
- Date requested: 10 January 2013
- Date responded: 29 January 2013
Information regarding the department’s HR and payroll service as detailed below:
- The name of the current HR/payroll software solution and provider. If this is outsourced please provide the name of your outsourcing provider.
- The date the contract was signed with the HR/payroll provider.
- The length of the current contract term for both HR and payroll.
- The date that the HR and Payroll contracts are due to be renewed.
- The current annual maintenance charges for your HR/payroll solution
- The original contract value of HR/payroll solution.
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) Shared Services provides HR and payroll shared service to the Department for Education (DfE), under the terms of a shared service agreement. This agreement was signed on 21 October 2009. The service commenced on 2 November 2009 and is due to expire on 1 November 2016.
For 2012 to 2013 the department agreed a total annual service charge of £2.332 million with the DWP for the provision of HR and payroll services, including the provision of HR and payroll maintenance.
The department did not agree a total contract value as the service is provided under a shared service agreement. The annual service charge is variable and is determined by the planned number of staff and transactions each year.
Published: 16 September 2013
From: Department for Education