How much will be paid
£29 per variety.
Where to use this item
Available for Higher Tier
Only with one of the following options:
How this item will benefit the environment
If successful local and rare varieties of fruit trees will be identified which will help select varieties to be planted in orchard restoration projects.
Agreement holders are likely to need to:
- agree which specialist or organisation will identify the tree varieties
- have samples of fruit or leaves identified
- produce a map of the orchard showing the location of each species and variety identified
Samples can only be identified by:
- posting them to an organisation that provides a recognised fruit identification service
- getting a specialist to visit and identify the tree varieties at the right time of year for fruit or leaf identification
Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them on request:
- any consents or permissions connected with the work
- receipted invoices, or bank statements where a receipted invoice is unavailable
- please see the record keeping and inspection requirements as set out in the Higher Tier manual for more detail
Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them with the claim:
- photographs of the completed work
The detailed requirements for this item will be tailored to the Higher Tier site. Higher Tier applicants should discuss and agree these requirements with their adviser.