DCMS major projects: appointment letters for Senior Responsible Owners (SROs)
- Department for Culture, Media & Sport
- Part of:
- Government Major Projects Portfolio: Senior Responsible Owners and Major project management
- 29 September 2015
- Last updated:
- 3 May 2016, see all updates
DCMS appointment letters for Government Major Projects Portfolio (GMPP) Senior Responsible Owners (SROs).
PDF, 505KB, 6 pages
PDF, 385KB, 7 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Each government department publishes the letters of appointment for their GMPP Senior Responsible Owners (SROs). These letters include:
- the date of appointment
- the project deliverables
- what the SRO is responsible for
- how long the role is expected to last
The guidance for officials giving evidence to Parliamentary Select Committees, known as the Osmotherly Rules was updated on 17 October 2014. As part of this update the Department for Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS) are committed to publishing GMPP SRO letters of appointment.
Published: 29 September 2015
Updated: 3 May 2016
- The letter appointing the SRO of the Blythe House Programme has been published.
- First published.