CPET sustainable palm oil special newsletter, March 2016
Information on sourcing baked goods and prepared foods made with sustainable palm oil and palm kernel oil and their derivatives.
PDF, 727KB, 6 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This newsletter provides information and guidance on sourcing baked goods and prepared foods made with sustainable palm oil derivatives. It covers:
- the complexities in the derivatives supply chain
- what foods contain palm oil and palm kernel oil
- an overview of palm-based oleochemicals in the UK
- challenges in sourcing sustainable palm derivatives
- a quick guide to sourcing certified derivatives