Copyright licensing for maintained schools

This publication was withdrawn on

This publication has been replaced by our guide ‘Copyright licences: information for schools’.

Information for maintained schools on how copyright licensing is handled.



Information covering how the Department for Education (DfE) manage copyright licences for all state maintained schools in England that cover copyright content in books, journals and magazines and printed music.