The outcome of the second allocation round was published at 07.00 on Monday 11 September, to coincide with National Grid notifying applicants of the outcome of the round. The information in the attached document includes:
- Information on the successful applicants, as follows:
- Project Name
- Size (MW)
- Strike Price
- Delivery Year
- Homes Powered
- Estimated Budget spend presuming all offered contracts are accepted (£/yr)
- The total value of all applications originally received valued at the administrative strike price
- Breakdown of the outcome by technology, year and clearing price
- Maximum % saving on administrative strike price for each technology as a result of competition
There will be no information published on detail of bids (other than that set out above), or on unsuccessful projects.
The information related to successful applicants refers to contracts offered only. The contracts will be signed between developers and the Low Carbon Contracts Company (the CFD Counterparty).