Conservation advice for Marine Protected Areas: project background
- Natural England
- Part of:
- Marine Protected Areas: conservation advice packages
- First published:
- 30 March 2015
- Last updated:
- 16 May 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
Background information and timetable for Natural England’s MPA conservation advice project.
PDF, 279KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Natural England is committed to improving the conservation advice for Marine Protected Areas (MPAs) that we provide to marine users. This summary provides:
- an overview of the new MPA Conservation Advice Project; and
- a ‘live’ timetable setting out when Natural England intends to publish conservation advice for designated MPAs in the period between March 2016 and March 2017.
Additional information is available for sites up to March 2019, but this will be updated annually.
Published: 30 March 2015
Updated: 16 May 2016
- Updated the project timetable.
- First published.