Conducting business with Companies House in Welsh
- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types
- First published:
- 1 September 2014
- Last updated:
- 16 September 2016, see all updates
Information about using the Welsh language when conducting business with Companies House.
This guide provides information about using the Welsh language when conducting business with Companies House if you are a company or a limited liability partnership (LLP) which has stated that its registered office (or proposed registered office) is to be situated in Wales (as opposed to England and Wales).
We also have a service for Welsh companies and limited liability partnerships (LLPs) who prefer to use the Welsh language when conducting business with us.
Main image: Freedex/Shutterstock.com, used under license.
Published: 1 September 2014
Updated: 16 September 2016
- Updated to version 3.9
- Guidance relating to accounts on the public record updated.
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Link to Companies House Welsh service added.
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.