- Companies House
- Part of:
- Companies House: guidance for limited companies, partnerships and other company types
- 1 September 2014
- Last updated:
- 22 March 2017, see all updates
Information about using the Welsh language when conducting business with Companies House.
Information about using Welsh when conducting business with us if you’re a registered Welsh company or a limited liability partnership (LLP).
Listen to our Welsh service podcast (Welsh language only)
We provide a service for Welsh companies and limited liability partnerships (LLPs) who prefer to use the Welsh language.
Main image: Freedex/Shutterstock.com, used under license.
Published: 1 September 2014
Updated: 22 March 2017
- Reference to registering for a Welsh service has been removed. PDFs replaced by webpage document.
- Welsh language podcast added.
- Updated to version 3.9
- Guidance relating to accounts on the public record updated.
- New version relating to changes brought in by the The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act.
- Link to Companies House Welsh service added.
- Welsh translation added.
- First published.