Change situation of England and Wales or Welsh company (AD05)

Use this form to change the situation of the registered office address of a company registered in England and Wales or Wales.



Use this form to notify Companies House of changes to the situation of a registered office in England and Wales to Wales, or for a company registered in Wales to England and Wales.

Published 1 October 2009
Last updated 6 April 2015 + show all updates
  1. Form AD05 updated to version 3

  2. First published.