Communication regarding proof of address - Spain

Letter to show the Spanish authorities regarding proof of address if you're getting married in Spain.


Proof of address letter


If you’re getting married in Spain and have been living there for less than 2 years, the civil registrar may asked for confirmation of your addresses from the British Consulate General in Madrid.

You can provide this by printing out a copy of the attached ‘communication proof of address’ letter.

Published 30 October 2015