Combined Accommodation Assessment System: the new accommodation charging system explained
Details of a new charging system for service family accommodation (SFA), a key element of the MOD New Employment Model Programme.
PDF, 332KB, 1 page
Information about a new charging system for service family accommodation (SFA), a key element of the New Employment Model Programme, was announced by the Ministry of Defence (MOD) on 24 October 2014. This document provides details of the new scheme.
Published: 24 October 2014
Updated: 29 September 2015
- Added updated version of The Combined Accommodation Assessment System (CAAS) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Added The Combined Accommodation Assessment System (CAAS) SFA UK (May 2015 edition).
- Replaced the Sanpshot of the NEM with July 2015 version.
- Added CAAS assessment: condition, scale and location.
- Added Snapshort of the NEM (May 2015 edition)
- Added updated CAAS FAQ document.
- Added updated CAAS FAQs.
- Added FAQ attachment
- Uploaded new version of infographic
- Added What makes a decent home leaflet.
- First published.
From: Ministry of Defence