Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Patient safety and Clinical trials and investigations
- First published:
- 12 February 2015
- Last updated:
- 3 February 2017, see all updates
Data on the time taken by MHRA to assess clinical trial applications and substantial amendments.
This data sets out the number of applications assessed by MHRA, split by phase and commercial and non-commercial sponsors.
The phase of application matches with the phases described in The Medicines (Products for Human Use) (Fees) Regulations and not the phase described in the application form.
Data is also provided for substantial amendments, split by phase. Monthly data is determined by the date initial assessment was completed, and not the receipt date.
Published: 12 February 2015
Updated: 3 February 2017
- Updated metrics for clinical trials
- updated metrics
- Added November updates for CTU metrics.
- Latest CTU metrics for October added.
- Updated metrics
- updated data
- Added July updates for CTU metrics.
- Added June updates for CTU metrics
- Added May updates for CTU metrics
- Additional data up to March 2016
- Updated: Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance
- Clinical trials for medicines: authorisation assessment performance (April 2014 to March 2015)
- Clinical trials authorisation assessment performance has been updated.
- First published.