Climate change regimes: civil penalties imposed
Civil penalties imposed by the Environment Agency, in accordance with annex 4 of the enforcement and sanctions guidance.
Participants or operators who have not complied with their legal requirements and received a penalty.
Climate change regimes include all the regulatory regimes that aim to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
See the Enforcement and sanctions guidance.
Published: 12 June 2015
Updated: 27 January 2017
- The latest EU ETS civil penalties for stationary installations and aviation.
- Updated CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme civil penalties document.
- New civil penalties published for CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme.
- Details of EU ETS civil penalties imposed for stationary installations and aviation.
- Updated EU ETS civil penalties: stationary installations with March penalties.
- Updated CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme civil penalties.
- Added EU ETS civil penalties for January 2016.
- New document 'CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme civil penalties' for October 2015.
- First published.
From: Environment Agency