Recent investigations and enforcement actions carried out by the Claims Management Regulator.
Recent action and live investigations carried out by the Claims Management Regulator against claims management companies. Contains detailed information about:
- payment protection insurance claims handling
- actions on nuisance calls and texts
- monitoring the personal injury referral fee ban
- insurance fraud operations
For more information about the regulator’s approach to enforcement, read the enforcement policy.
For information on how and when we publish information about enforcement decisions, please read our publication policy.
Published: 14 August 2014
Updated: 28 May 2015
- CMR enforcement actions January to March 2015 added
- Publish enforcement actions report - October to December 2014
- Published new HTML document - CMR enforcement actions: July to September 2014. Amended title of April to June 2014 report
- Enforcement update for second quarter of 2014. Updates will take place each quarter.
- First published.