This circular draws attention to the contents of the Police (Amendment) Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/455) which will come into force on 1 April 2015.
- broad subject: Police service
- sub category: Police pay and conditions
- issue date: 25 March 2015
- implementation date: 28 March 2015
- for more information contact: Harriet Mackinlay
- addressed to: Chief constables and local policing bodies
The circular also publishes related amendments to the Secretary of State’s determinations made under Police Regulations 2003 (as amended), which will come into effect on 1 May 2015.