Circular 004/2014: Powers to search for and seize invalid travel documents
Powers to search for and seize invalid travel documents in Schedule 8 to the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
MS Word Document, 58.5KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
- broad subject: terrorism and organised crime
- sub category: counter-terrorism
- issue date: 13 March 2014
- implementation date: 13 March 2014
- from: Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism (OSCT)
- for more information contact: Ifeyinwa Okoye at email@example.com or on 020 7035 3709
- addressed to: Chief officers of England and Wales; Chief Constable Police Service of Northern Ireland; Chief Contable Police Scotland
This circular advises recipients that the invalid travel document search and seizure provisions in Schedule 8 to the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 come into force on 14 March 2014.
Full details can be found in the attachment.