Children in need census 2014 to 2015: specification
Specification and validation rules for LAs submitting data on children referred to social care services for health or development reasons.
PDF, 602KB, 62 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 21.9KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
These documents are for:
- local authorities returning children in need census data for the period from 1 April 2014 to 31 March 2015
- software suppliers creating management information software
The documents include information on:
- validation rules
- changes to the 2014 to 2015 census
- data standards
- census structure
Published: 29 October 2013
Updated: 29 December 2014
- Added a link to the XSLT test files that allow software suppliers to check that the validation rules for the 2014 to 2015 children in need census are working correctly.
- Updated the validation rules spreadsheet to version 1.1. The document contains a description of the changes.
- Added: new release of the specification document (version 1.1) and validation rules spreadsheet.
- First published.