This document describes what happens if you ask for international protection in the EU (known as seeking asylum) on your own. It gives you information about the Dublin regulation, when you’re moved to another country so it can look at your claim.
The document also covers:
- what happens when you apply
- what happens if your parents are in the EU
- what you should tell the state
- how we decide which country looks at your application
- what to do if you don’t want to go to another country
- what your rights are