You should read this guidance with:
- Working together to safeguard children 2018: statutory guidance
- Working together: transitional guidance
- Edward Timpson’s letter of 4 July 2018
These documents are published separately as part of the working together to safeguard children statutory guidance.
This guidance will help you understand how the panel works.
You should read this guidance if you are part of a:
- local safeguarding partnership
- Local Safeguarding Children’s Board (LSCB)
This guidance will also be useful for:
- local authorities
- police services
- health service professionals