Customs Freight Simplified Procedures: contact lists
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Import and export: customs declarations, duties and tariffs and Tax agent and adviser guidance
- 9 May 2014
- Last updated:
- 31 January 2017, see all updates
A list of providers to support Customs Freight Simplified Procedures (CFSP) traders.
The documents attached contains details of specific CFSP contacts, including contact list for traders:
- air or port community service providers
- software providers
- third party service providers
- trade organisations and companies
Published: 9 May 2014
Updated: 31 January 2017
- The contact list has been updated.
- Change to details for LSI Sigma Software Limited
- J E Bernard deleted and Britannia Bureau Ltd added to the third party service providers and the traders - software providers lists.
- 'Customs Freight Simplified Procedures: Air or port community service providers of direct trader input (DTI) links to CHIEF' has been added.
- Grosvenor International Systems Ltd has been added to the third party service providers and the traders - software providers lists.
- The comments have been amended for software providers Descartes Systems.
- SCS Ltd has been changed to Multifreight Ltd.
- WiseTech Global company details added to the existing contact list.
- The Customs Freight Simplified Procedures: Department of Trade and Industry providers, traders - third party service providers and traders - software providers have been updated.
- Minor updates to 'Customs Freight Simplified Procedures: traders - trade organisations and companies' attachment.
- Contact details for Descartes Systems updated.
- The CFSP: traders - software providers list has been updated.
- First published.