The latest issue of Charity Commission News was published on the 3 October 2018.
CC News is sent by email to all registered charities and trustees. If you don’t receive CC News by email you can change your charity details online.
This edition includes information about:
- keeping your details up to date
- safeguarding in charities
- automatic disqualification guidance for charities
- the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- new welcome pack for charity trustees
- fundraising charities: additional reporting requirements
- Charity Commission welcomes its new Chair
- insider fraud findings and advice for charities
- top tips for preventing, detecting and responding to fraud
- cyber security: charity guide
- keeping in touch with the Charity Commission