You can change your charity’s details online with the Charity Commission.
You must keep your charity’s details up-to-date by law.
You will also need to report changes in your charity’s details with HMRC and possibly Companies House.
- the charity registration number
- the charity’s password if you’ve previously registered your details online
You can use the service to change:
- contact details
- email addresses (for the public and for the Charity Commission to contact you)
- trustee details
- website address
- financial year end
- where your charity operates
- the charity’s classifications - what it does, who it helps and how it does it
- the description of your charity’s activities
- bank or building society account details
Get help using the service
Contact the Charity Commission if you have a problem using the service.
Charity Commission online support
Telephone: 0300 066 9197
Monday to Friday, 9am to midday and 1pm to 3pm
Find out about call charges