Guide for carriers on fines for bringing a passenger to the UK who does not have the correct immigration documents.
PDF, 234KB, 53 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Guide for carriers about:
- when you may become liable for charges under Section 40 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- how charges are raised by UK Visas and Immigration ports.
- how you can make representations to the UK Visas and Immigration Port Inspector after a charge has been raised.
- how you can submit objections to the Carriers’ Liaison Section when a charge has been maintained by the port.
- your right of appeal to the courts.