Chapters 23 to 44: operational enforcement activity
Guidance on operational enforcement activity for officers dealing with immigration enforcement matters within the UK.
PDF, 84.3KB, 11 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Enforcement instructions and guidance documents on operational enforcement activity used by UK Visas and Immigration.
Published: 11 December 2013
Updated: 13 February 2017
- Removal of chapter 44 on critical incident management .
- 'Chapter 34: warrants' guidance removed.
- Chapters 27, 29, 32 and 33 removed.
- Chapters 37, 39 and 40 removed.
- Removal of chapter 24, 25, 36 and 38.
- Removal of chapter 23: deportation/asylum and chapter 31: enforcement visits.
- Chapter 28, 35, 41 and 42 guidance removed.
- Removal of chapter 30 on sham marriages/civil partnerships/marriages of convenience.
- Updated guidance on 'Chapter 30: sham marriages/civil partnerships/marriages of convenience'.
- Guidance on 'Right to rent and landlords' removed.
- Updated guidance on right to rent: landlords.
- Updated guidance, chapter 26.
- Updated chapter 31: enforcement visits
- Updated chapter 44.
- Updated chapter 34 and 41 guidance.
- Chapter 39 update
- Updated chapters - 30 and 33.
- Added new chapter 30 on marriages
- Updated guidance.
- Updated chapter 26: right to rent and landlords.
- Updated chapter 33 guidance.
- Updated chapter 24, 33, 34, 37 and 44 guidance.
- Chapter 25 removed on request of CIO, Enforcement Operational Policy OPRU
- First published.