Change the details of a secretary (CH03)

Use this form to change the details of an individual who is a secretary.


Online form: CH03 change of secretary's details


This form can only be used to notify Companies House about the changes to a secretary’s name or address. This form is not to be used for making new appointments.

Don’t use the paper form if the company is in the PROOF (PROtected Online Filing) Scheme.

Published 19 September 2014
Last updated 30 June 2016 + show all updates
  1. Form version 5
  2. Online filing option added
  3. First published.