- Public Health England
- Part of:
- Carbapenem resistance: guidance, data and analysis
- 5 May 2015
- Last updated:
- 12 July 2016, see all updates
Guidance for NHS trusts and microbiology labs taking part in the national enhanced surveillance of carbapenemase-producing Gram-negative bacteria.
Enhanced surveillance of carbapenemase-producing Gram-negative bacteria electronic reporting system: NHS trust and microbiology laboratory user guide
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2016141 PDF, 1000KB, 28 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This electronic reporting system (ERS) user guide describes:
- which isolates should be referred for full characterisation
- how NHS trust users and microbiology laboratory users register for the ERS
- how microbiology laboratory users make a request via the ERS
- how microbiology laboratory users access and manage test results
- how and when enhanced surveillance data should be provided
Published: 5 May 2015
Updated: 12 July 2016
- Updated to reflect changes following a system upgrade on 11 July 2016.
- First published.