A leaflet for health professionals to distribute to cancer patients explaining what the cancer registry is and what it does.
Ref: PHE publications gateway number: 2014449 PDF, 919KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This leaflet should be given to cancer patients to help them understand:
- why information about cancer is recorded
- the benefits of recording cancer data
- how this information is used
- how they can see their record
- how they can have their information removed
Copies of this leaflet can be ordered by emailing the National Cancer Registration and Analysis Service.